Shop Now at the Grand Opening Holiday Sale - at Indigo Healing Oils
- Health Benefits — These products serve many purposes. They are not just beautifying and nourishing to your skin, they uplift your spirits, reduce stress, balance hormones, and provide a whole variety of health benefits – which are listed under each product description.
- Quality and Purity — I make my products in small batches with sanitized containers and tools. I do not use any chemicals, colors, parabens, synthetic preservatives or anything with gluten. Everything I use has medicinal properties and all essential oils are made in the USA.
- Infused with Crystals — The benefits of these therapeutic ingredients are enhanced by infusing my mother solutions with various crystals – their benefits are described under each product description.
- Expertise — All products are made by a Certified Health Coach with certification from two different nutrition schools, Institute for Integrative Nutrition and the BodyMind Institute. I also have a formal education (A.S. Computer Science and B.A. Psychology). I have been healing myself, my family, friends, kids, and thyroid clients for many years. I am a very spiritual and loving mother with great intuition and at the same time, I am an avid researcher, writer and healer. As a Gemini, it comes naturally to me to take on many roles.
- Ethical — You can feel good knowing that my products are not tested on animals and are vegan and cruelty free.
- Custom Products — I accept requests from friends and clients that may need a product to address a specific health concern.
- Price — Despite giving you high quality crystal and prayer infused products made by hand without using factory equipment, I keep my prices reasonable.

No comments:
Post a Comment